I am overwhelmed at being nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Akhiz . Sincere thanks to you for finding me worthy of this nomination 🙂
I am a newbie on WordPress and there’s a lot I am going to add as posts in near future. I am a passionate writer. Before blogging, I used to scribble in my personal diary. One day I had a thought, what if I express on some social forum, would that be useful to me or to others? So I started my first ever blog experience on WordPress. So far, it’s been a delightful journey. Following some really inspiring blogs, getting followed by many others, reading some awesome posts. It makes life better.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines. I have these guidelines listed below.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
• Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
The 7 facts about me :
1. I am an orator. It’s fun to me when I speak in public and people listen to me.
2. I am headstrong. I hardly face confusions. My goals are defined. My choices are crystal clear.
3. I like to study people, their thought process. It teaches me a lot about this world.
4. I love to watch the sky. The moon and stars define a universe of dreams to me. It gives me positive energy.
5. I am a fitness freak. An extra ounce on my body, I gotta burn it. As they say, healthy mind in a healthy body 😀
6. I love cooking. It is my stress buster.
7. Not a handsome face, a handsome heart would win me .
15 people I nominate:
Good luck buddies 🙂