I am privileged, having been nominated for the esteemed Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Reva , thanks for your considerate effort 🙂 It feels amazing to be a part of this Sisterhood chain of BIG time bloggers like you. I learn so much from your writings.
About the Award
Just like the movie, the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, a pair of pants was passed from friend to friend that reminded them of their special bond and friendship. So, this award will be going to all of those ‘sister friends’ you have around the world.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have given you.
4. Nominate ten people.
5. Make up ten new questions for them to answer.
My questions from Reva with their answers
1. is loneliness a curse or boon to you?
Ans- it’s a boon to me. It helped me know how strong I can be at those weakening times. It made me incline towards writing. Exploring a world of words, where I put my happiness, agony, anger and love.
2. When was the last time you did one random act of kindness? What was the act?
Ans- Today itself. It was not random, because I do this every Wednesday. A woman suffering from paralysis visits my aunt . And I make it a point to reach her place. This woman has no one to look after. One side of her body is paralysed. She has disability to walk, talk . I approached her. She feels happy when she gets someone to talk to. I ask her about general things in life. Try to make her laugh. And help her walk. She looks forward to me.
3. Do you still see the child in you?
Ans- yes. There’s still a child in me, who sometimes sulk and appreciates getting pampered. One who’d still get ready to build a dollhouse 😀
4. What are the three things that describe you best?
Ans- my commitment to work. My people management skills. My grounded nature.
5. Who is your role model in life?
Ans- my mother. If I become like her, more than half of my puzzles will get solved.
6. If given a chance to be an Angel for a day, what would you like to do with your newly bestowed powers?
Ans- can an angel anyhow remove things like rape, domestic violence, female foeticide ? I would like to turn all people involved in such atrocious activities into refined human beings.
7. What is the one thing that you hate in others?
Ans- their attitude of belittling others and thinking high of themselves.
8. Do you believe in prayers? Why?
Ans- yes completely. Prayers have the power to change destiny. I have experiences.
9. Do you have any nick name…if yes, what is that?
Ans- yes. My mother calls me maaruu 😀
10. Are you emotionally sensitive or strong?
Ans- sensitive. Just too much !
People I Nominate
The above enlisted nominees have to answer the following questions
1. Give one word to define yourself.
2. What’s your take on atheism?
3. What do you think constitutes a strong relationship?
4. Define Love in your terms.
5. Ever had a best friend? What was the one most special thing you did for your friend?
6. What are the things you want in your life partner?
7. Name 3 things you wish to remove from this world.
8. What’s your formula for a happy life?
9. What do you do in your past time?
10. In a broader sense, what are you among the following?
Good Luck Bloggers !!